Saturday, March 10, 2012

games played: Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

16½ hours worth, probably not that great an achievement. Killed 800 some foes with 11K shots, but getting some 26% of accuracy -- where the peep the rest of the bullets went?

Excellent story line, like almost a movie, pretty pictures too. The fire demons were the most annoying things to kill, especially before understanding it was the quality of the fire power not the amount of it and found the grenade launcher.

The Abduction scene proved to be most difficult. Got killed several times before figuring out that not all the foes needed gutting. Aimed towards the tower and got through.

Hated the scenes were you just had to wander for a certain time before getting forward.

But the real question is: what next? Would I need to get back to Assassins and learn to kill people more effectively to get through that -- I guess I was somewhere close to 50% before getting tired.

No comments: